Well, the Saturday Night Live banquet was a smashing success! Lots of really funny skits, great food, lots of people, wonderful decorations…all in all a rockin evening. I did enjoy it, though I was a tad busy running around, figuring out video techie stuff….but it all worked out and I think everyone enjoyed the video clips.
Moving – yes, I have to move…AGAIN! I got the call last Sunday that my landlord is selling the house I rent so as of February I need to be living elsewhere. Arg! Ack! Ick!
So…does anyone know where I can live? Can I live with you? Please!?
I’ve been looking but it so difficult to find a place that allows pets (I have my small dog still…she’s 12 and as much as I love her, I don’t think she’ll ever kick the bucket!). I’ve found a few prospects…so we’ll see what turns up.
I dislike moving! Packing, cleaning, boxes and moving! Bleh!
I will need to sell a bunch of stuff….Hey would you like to purchase:
2 double beds
– a blue recliner (older but comfy and clean)
– a green faux leather rocker and rocking ottoman (modern and great!)
– a loveseat with a single hideabed (older but great!)
– a light brown couch with double hideabed (soft veloury feel)
– 2 dressers (1 tall and 1 long – blue and purple, but just ready for you to paint to taste)
I’ll post photos later tonight.