Back in November of 2011 I made a list of…
I recently read over that list and it looks like I need to do a bit of updating and maybe add a few new items to that list to replace the ones I can now cross out.
Update: I am now 35 years, 3 months and 15 days old.
And I have never:
Drank a cup of coffee– DONE! Read about it here >>
- Been outside North America (I long to get to the UK sometime soon!)
- Seen the Niagara Falls
Watched “The Notebook”– Done. But did not like it! Waste of 2 hours!!!
- Hunted an animal
- Pet a dolphin
- Gone on a cruise
- Driven a bus
- Run any kind of marathon
Knit anything– Done! Need Practice at it >>
- Tried surfing
- Written a novel (Hmmm, started one…)
- Broken a bone
Help sail a boat– Done. I think I’d forgotten that I’ve DONE this the summer after grade 12 on Sylvan Lake with family friends in their little 2-man sailboat.
- Sat on a Mexican beach
Sold anything over the Internet– DONE! I made my 1st online sale for West Coast Creations last summer via my Etsy store (which will be refilled soon!)
- Gotten a tattoo
- Bungee jumped
- Been to New York
- Been engaged (to be married)
Tasted a beer!– Done. Tried one only once…not really a fan.
|Forks – Fans of Twilight will get it.|
So, instead of just crossing things off a list and looking at the daunting amount I still have yet to do or go through (not that all are desirable), I decided to make a list of . . .
Interesting Things I HAVE Done:
- Been to Forks, Wa
- Been Para-sailing over the Pacific Ocean off Victoria
- Fixed a Vacuum
- Kept my outdoor Christmas lights up until March
- Held a living (& huge) Tarantula
- Driven over North America’s longest truss bridge (at night, in a storm!)
- Had a couple adult teeth removed (small jaw)
- Not decorated at all for one Christmas
- Lived with both my siblings at different times as adults
- Held a living Emperor Scorpion
- Scorched my hair with a candle flame
- Had abdominal surgery
- Travelled to another country for the day by accident!
- Caught numerous wild garter snakes and salamanders
- Graduated from University
- Driven all around Dallas, Tx on my own.
- Flown in a Helicopter
- Researched all the way back to my 8th Great-Grandparents
- Dyed my hair blue
- Been whale watching over 15 times
- Owned 3 Chevy Sprints & 3 Nissan Versas
What are some interesting or unique things that YOU have done?
Make a list. Don’t forget about all the odd and funny things along with the amazing things!