Hello, Friends! It’s been a while since I’ve posted and I have SO much to catch you up on! I’ve recently traveled to a hot sunny destination but before I regale you with that tale, I wanted to respond to a blogger award that came my way because I follow the lovely Tabi’s Busy Bee blog.
I’ve never been the recipient of a blogger award before and I’m very humbled and honoured to receive the nomination!
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- Rabbits, cats, and hamsters…or turtles, lizards, and reptiles?
- What is your all-time favourite food?
- How would you spend your perfect evening?
- What is your favourite holiday or celebration? (Christmas, birthdays etc)
- Why do you love blogging?
- Who was the last blog you followed or subscribed to?
- Films or Youtube?
- What is your favourite blog post of yours? (stolen from Jade Anna 😉 )
- Do you have a secret hobby or interest?
- Would you ever live in the countryside if you live in the city, or live in the city if you live in the countryside?
- Do you have a lucky number? What is it!
- While I love all animals and most creepy crawlies (aside from spiders!), from that list I’d have to choose rabbit…only because there was no dog choice!
- My all time favourite food is Hawaiian pizza or Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream!
- I would spend my perfect evening eating the above pizza & ice cream, watching a free movie screening in a recliner seat theatre with some friends, while wearing some sort of costume!
- My favourite holiday or celebration is Christmas – I love the beauty and love of the season and all the amazing traditions!
- I love blogging because it’s an outlet for my thoughts, a fun way to share my life with family and friends, and an interesting way to connect to new people and friends.
- The last blog I followed: Scale it Simple
- Films in the theatre or at home over Youtube videos any day…although I can often get carried away down a wild tangent on YouTube if I’m not careful!
- My favourite blog post would have to be my series all about my trip to the UK. Start here and read about my amazing adventure!
- My secret hobby or interest – For those who don’t know, I make and sell jewelry under the name West Coast Creations at local markets (and soon online!) aside from my day job.
- Would you ever live in the countryside? YES! Right now I love in the city with an awesome backyard but I would LOVE to live a little more in the countryside, near a stream or a lake with some woods or fields.
- My lucky number is 4. I don’t know why…it just is.
Thank you, Tabi, for giving me excellent questions!
My Questions for YOU!…
- Smoothies or Milkshakes?
- Where is your next dream travel destination?
- What was your favourite childhood toy?
- Costume Party or Games Night?
- What is your favourite blogging topic?
- Who is your celebrity crush right now?
- Top Five favourite movies?
- What is one of your lesser-read blog posts you’d like to share?
- Do you play a musical instrument? If so, which one(s)?
- Do you like to DIY? Share your favourite DIY post or project from your blog or your favourite go-to DIY blog.
- What’s better: hot & sunny or cool & stormy?
I nominate ALL my blogger followers!
Leave a comment on this post linking to your blog where you accept your award and answer my questions. 🙂
(Or if you don’t have a blog and just want to answer my questions in the comments, I’d love to read your answers!)
I love hawaiian pizza too and we didnt have that ice cream flavour but it sound so good. I always love reading the answer in this award. Btw, im obligated to tell that think I heard somewhere in chinese cultures that 4 literally means die. Haha.